少儿英语故事分享 听故事学英语

在线英语培训 浏览

英语故事是孩子学习英语很好的资本,少儿英语故事分享小红帽和大灰狼的故事分享给孩子们。

The Little Red Riding Hood

小红帽

A long time ago, in a little town, there lived a little girl name Little Red Riding Hood.

好久好久以后,在一个小城镇里住着一个名叫小红帽的小女孩。

The red hat that her grandmother had made for her looked so nice on her, that everyone called her by that name.

外婆为她做了一顶白色的帽子,她戴着很丑陋,因而大家都叫她小红帽。

One day, the grandmother was sick, so she went to visit her.

一天,外婆抱病了她想去看看。

"Little Red Riding Hood, grandmother is sick, so go and give this to her. You must not go wandering."

“小红帽,外婆抱病了,你去把这个给予她。但是记住不要处处走。”

At the entrance of the woods, a wolf appeared.

在树林的出口处,一只狼呈现了。

"Little Red Riding Hood, Where are you going?"

“小红帽,你要去哪里?”

"I'm going to visit my grandmother."

“我要去看我的外婆。”

"Is your grandmother sick?" "Yes."

“你外婆抱病了嘛?”“是的。”

The wolf thought to himself.

狼暗自思忖。

'I'll eat the grandmother and Little Red, at the same time.'

“要不待会我连外婆和小红帽一块儿吃掉。”

Thewolf spoke kindly.

狼和睦地说:

"Are you taking flowers? Your sick grandmother will be very happy toreceive flowers from you."

“你要不要带束花给外婆?抱病的外婆必然会很烦恼的。”

Little Red Riding Hood did not go straight to her grandmother's house.

就这样,小红帽并没有直接去外婆家。

She was busy pickingflowers for her grandmother.

她忙着给外婆采花。

She had quickly forgotten that her mother had told her to not wander elsewhere.

很快就记得了母亲交代的不要处处晃荡的事情。

After seeing Little Red picking flowers, the wolf went quickly tograndmother's house.

看到小红帽正在采花,狼疾速赶到外婆家。

The wolf talked like the voice of Little Red Riding Hood.

狼独创小红帽的声音说话。

"Grandmother, it's me Little Red RidingHood. I heard you were sick, so I came to see you.

“外婆,我是小红帽。听说你病了,所以我来看看你。

"Please open the door." As soon as the doorwas opened, the wolf swallowed the grandmother with one big bite.

“请开下门吧。”门刚敞开,狼就合拢了血盆大口,一口吞了外婆。

After changing into grandmother's clothes, the wolf laid in bed waiting for Little Red RidingHood.

在换上外婆的衣服后,狼佯装躺在床上等着小红帽。

"Where should I hide and wait? That's it! If I change myself as the grandmother, LittleRed Riding Hood will think that I am her and will come close to me. Then I'll eat her with onebite."

“我该当躲在哪里等着?对了!假如我把本身当成外婆,小红帽会毫无防备地凑近我。而后我再一口吃掉她。”

Finally, Little Red Riding Hood arrived.

不一会,小红帽来了。

"Grandmother, I'm here." With flowers in her hands, she went in.

“外婆,我来了。”她手捧开花就进门了。

However, grandmother was laying in bed covered with a blanket.

但是,外婆在躺在床上身上盖了一条毯子。

Little Red RidingHood went near the grandmother.

小红帽走到外婆身边。

However, a big ear was sticking out of the side of grandmother's hat.

猛然,一只大耳朵从外婆的帽子附近暴露来。

"Grandmother, grandmother! Why is your ear so big?"

“外婆,外婆!为什么你的耳朵变得这么大?”

"So, I can hear your voice better with." The wolf thatpretended as the grandmother answered kindly.

“这样,我才能听到你的声音啊。”狼假装外婆和蔼地说道。

"Grandmother, why are your eyes so big?"

“外婆,你的眼睛怎么这么大?”

"So I can see your cute face better with."

“只要这样,我才能看到你可爱的脸颊。”

"Grandmother, why is your hand so big?" "So I can hold you better with."

“外婆,你的手怎么这么大?”“这样我才可以拉着你啊。”

"Then why is your mouth so big?"

“那你的嘴为什么这么大呢?”

"So I can easily eat you with." After saying that, the wolfswallowed Little Red with one bite.

“只要这样,我才能吃掉你。”说完,狼一口吞了小红帽。

The wolf that had eaten up Little Red Riding Hood and the grandmother suddenly became sleepy.

吃了小红帽和外婆以后,狼昏昏欲睡。

"Since I'm full, should I get some sleep before I go?"

“既然我饱了,走以前就再睡一觉?”

The wolf began to snore and falldeep in sleep.

因而狼开始打鼾,匆匆睡熟了。

Then, a hunter that was out hunting came to grandmother's house to get somewater.

就在这时,猎人打猎时来到外婆的家门口,想要讨点水喝。

He saw the big wolf sleeping on the bed. However, the wolf was sleeping away.

他观察狼在床上睡觉。狼睡得很熟。

Somewhere, a human's voice could be heard.

不晓得从哪传来了声音,

"Help me. Inside the wolf's stomach is a person."

“帮帮我。我在狼的肚子里。

The hunter found scissors and cut open the wolf's stomach. Little Red Riding Hood and the grandmother came out of the stomach.

猎人找来了剪刀,剪开了狼的肚子。小红帽和外婆从肚子里走了出来。

"Yea! I'm alive! Thank you!" They thanked the hunter.

“哇!我还活着!感谢你!”他们一再对猎人表示感激。

Then, what could have happened to the wolf?

那么,狼以后好不好了呢?

阿卡索免费试听课

线上英美加外教1对1课程,国际教材,科学美满课程体系,可培养孩子听说读写分析使用能力。免费的试听课如今便可以领取体会。

当前网址:http://lxqxhb.com/yingyu/3720.html

 
你可能喜欢的: